Wednesday 22 May 2024

Why Sarwat Gilani prefers doing fewer acting projects?

sarwat gilani, doing fewer projects

Celebrated film and TV actor Sarwat Gilani answered why she prefers taking up fewer acting projects at a time.

Watch ARY News live on live.arynews.tv

In her recent outing on a private TV channel’s comedy show, actor Sarwat Gilani shared why she has been away from the TV screens for a long time, despite having an all-hit body of work to her credit.

“I feel one must do less, but good work,” she said.

Gilani continued, “I love my audience, and am really thankful to them for all the love, respect and affection that they let me have for them. But, I want my audience to wait for me. I don’t want to play all the Sakina, Shakeela or Zulekha characters for them. I would like them to look forward to what project I have coming up next.”

“A lot of times I’ve been told by fans that they pause to watch me on screen because they are sure that I must have chosen a good project to do,” added the ‘Khasara’ actor.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Sarwat Gilani 🇵🇰 (@sarwatg)

Notably, Gilani was last seen in Saim Sadiq’s feature film ‘Joyland’ (2022), Pakistan’s debut entry at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival.

Meanwhile, on the personal front, she welcomed her third child with husband Fahad Mirza, a baby girl, in December last year.

For better or for worse: Sarwat Gilani pens a heartfelt note for her husband



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/cJqHVS1

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home